[AccessD] Delimiter Value

John W. Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:21:58 CST 2015

 >>Totally unrelated ... but I can't stand a thread which ends with the
words "I can't" on this esteemed forum

ROTFL.  I really should have said I'm not gonna go try to find it. In
fact who knows whether CSV is an actual papered, defined standard.  It
could very well be a hack that somebody came up with back in the 50s and
has hung around ever since.

First thing I found when googling CSV standard is this:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4180

Which says it is in fact undocumented.

Oh well.

John W. Colby