[AccessD] Query Help Needed

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Fri Mar 13 15:37:11 CDT 2015

Stuck on this reporting scenario.  I have service calls that are assigned to one or more technicians on a particular day.  If the technician(s) cannot fix the problem on that day, he/they may get assigned again on a following day or another technician may get assigned.  For the particular report, I only want to consider those technicians that were assigned to the call on the first day and exclude any other days the call may have been assigned.  I'm trying to avoid writing out to a temp table and can't figure out the query for the report.  Some sample data would be (I sorted by Call # in below example):

Call #    Date Assigned    Technician
1234       03/01/2015          Jim
1234       03/01/2015          Tom
1234       03/03/2015          Jim