[AccessD] Audit Trail Suggestions

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sat Mar 14 16:11:54 CDT 2015

Hi John,

Can you please expand on this: " Feed in the control to the class and then
watch the events".

Do you mean pass the control as a parameter to the class, or store the list
of controls in the class?
How are the events watched - by code in the after update?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand