[AccessD] Tab Form color

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Mar 23 09:52:36 CDT 2015

Dear List:

A client has an app I developed in 2003 - called today - they upgraded to
2010.  The background color of the detail section on forms that have a tab
for is teal but the tab form was always gray.

In 2010 the tab forms background color is now teal. I charged the background
color of the detail section to light gray and the background color of the
tab form followed - it's gray as well.  Which makes the blue labels
readable.

Is there a setting which will govern the background color of the tab form?
Or is changing the background color of the detail section on forms with a
tab form the most expedient way to work around the problem.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334