[AccessD] Visual Studio conflict

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Tue Mar 24 09:28:58 CDT 2015

Ah, great.  Thanks for the update!

John Bodin

jbodin at sbor.com

From: AccessD <accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com> on behalf of John W. Colby <jwcolby at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:16 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Visual Studio conflict

John, I just let it finish with whatever it thought it was doing and the
next time I tried to open access that message was gone.  To this day I
haven't a clue why Access wanted to muck with VS but at least the
message no longer occurs, and Access does NOT try to actually use VS in
any manner.

John W. Colby