[AccessD] Sample vba to get code (event procedurecode)behindform/controls

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:31:40 CDT 2015

Thanks Arthur. I have used MZTools for years, and would also suggest
Smart Indenter (also free) and there is a trial version of vbWatchDog, all
of which can be helpful.

JC  and others mentioned a free version of Visual Studio recently. There
must be additional features in your 'not free version' suggestion.