[AccessD] How To Display an Image from a Pervasive Database table Via Access 2007

James Barash james at fcidms.com
Tue May 5 09:42:49 CDT 2015

Brad:

I assume you tried adding a Bound Object Frame to a form and binding it to the OLE field. If that didn't work then the object is probably a format that Access doesn't support.

I'm not sure if this will help but I've used some of Lebans' code to extract files from Access OLE fields so maybe it will work here as well.

www.lebans.com/oletodisk.htm

You'd have to save each object to disk and then try to read it back but it might do what you need.

Hope this helps.

James