[AccessD] Anyone used dbSync?

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Mon Nov 2 13:37:12 CST 2015

Ah, they must have spent too much time at the Beachcomber in Wellfleet...

On hardware, I'd get the model of the switch to make sure it is gigabit.  You can probably just hover your mouse over the networking icon in the system tray on the server and see what it says for connection speed.

On software, you want SQL Server to do all the heavy lifting and only return the results.  With Access, it pulls all the tables locally that you are querying and then performs the action. Check what Dan is providing for options, especially the ADO option.