[AccessD] Office 2010

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Nov 5 14:22:59 CST 2015

Stop the code.  On the VBA page go to Tools-->References.  One (or more)
should be marked MISSING.  Scan down the list, find it and check it.

I'm guessing you also have a reference to a VBA library from a version of
access later than the one you're using.  Make sure that one's unchecked.
Close the references dialog box and try a compile.  If you've still got a
problem it'll tell you.

Then write back and we'll make up some other solution. :)

HTH

Rocky