[AccessD] Office 2010

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Nov 5 15:50:25 CST 2015

If you have a missing reference, like to an OCX, the error can crop up anywhere when
Access is trying to re-compile itself.  The first time it comes across a a reference to any
library during compilation, Access will chack that all of the required ones are available.

The "Set Myds = MyDb.OpenRecordset("  was not a  line of code containing an error.

It was just the first point  where Access went looking for libraries and found one missing.

--
Stuart