[AccessD] Digital Signatures

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 6 09:40:54 CST 2015

Hi Janet

What a clever husband you have!

/gustav

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: AccessD [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] På vegne af Janet Erbach
Sendt: 6. november 2015 16:36
Til: Access Developers discussion and problem solving <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Emne: Re: [AccessD] Digital Signatures

Stuart -

Yes, a digital tablet and pen is what I was referring to.  I have an inexpensive usb tablet to test with; this is for an employee reviews application, and the idea is to have the whole thing be paperless.  The review is completed in the Access app, the supervisor meets with the employee, and then both would (in theory) sign the document digitally using the pad.

My husband thinks it's a waste of time to pursue doing this through access...he says it's bad enough at his workplace getting it to work properly in C#. He thinks that printing the review, signing the paper, and then scanning it and storing a link to the image is the way to go...

Janet