[AccessD] Peterssoftware Drag N Dropper

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Thu Nov 12 06:38:16 CST 2015

Thanks Bill.  Do you put calls in various events of the controls you want to allow this for?  I have a technician's Dispatch Board that's made up of a grid of text boxes and each day, I cycle through all the text boxes for each tech customizing the assignments for each tech and adding custom functions to the on-click event of each text box.  John Colby gave me some ideas on implementing a class to enable drag and drop between two technicians (two text boxes) where I would put customized calls in the mouse events of the text box controls, but I was never able to get that off the ground.

John Bodin

jbodin at sbor.com