[AccessD] Peterssoftware Drag N Dropper

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:14:34 CST 2015

Sorry the last year I used it was 2011. I believe he used events. I don't
recall him using class modules. It worked imperfectly but took quite some
time to implement it. I think you would do well to ask Peter directly or
wait for someone else on the List here to answer, as I am at some distance
and time from the only project I used it on,  and not near the pc that has
it.