[AccessD] Can't find Query

Bob Heygood accesspro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 10:47:32 CST 2015

BTW.
I gave up on this and rewrote an alternative. Got to know when to fold them.

THEN,
Before shipping to the client, I did a repair and compact and no longer got
the error message.
Lots of info on Google about the "Deleted Record" error message; and
compacting and repairing solving some causes of the error.

BUT
Still do not see the query in the nav pane....
So still not solved.

Thanks Again

Bob