[AccessD] Can't find Query

Bob Heygood accesspro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:23:59 CST 2015

Hello Steve,

The object in the design view that does not appear in the nav pane is
"qryFFActrptA"

Here goes:

FROM (C_Status AS C_Status_1 RIGHT JOIN (B_ClientProduct RIGHT JOIN
(B_Client INNER JOIN (C_TypeOfPlacemt RIGHT JOIN (B_Inventory RIGHT JOIN
qryFFActrptA ON B_Inventory.Barcode = qryFFActrptA.Barcode) ON
C_TypeOfPlacemt.TypeOfPlacemtID = qryFFActrptA.TypeofPlacemtID) ON
B_Client.ClientID = qryFFActrptA.ClientID) ON B_ClientProduct.ClientProdID =
qryFFActrptA.ClientProdID) ON C_Status_1.StatusID = qryFFActrptA.StatusID)
LEFT JOIN C_Status ON qryFFActrptA.RptStatus = C_Status.StatusID;

Bob

The object in the design view that does not appear in the nav pane is
"qryFFActrptA"
The SQL of the query is:
SELECT qryFFActrptA.*, C_TypeOfPlacemt.TypeOfPlacemt, C_Status.Status AS
DtlStatus

No, that's the opposite.........

Thanks