[AccessD] Connect String for Linked Table

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:41:30 CST 2015

Thanks Jim,

I've already done all those things and I can step through the code and
watch it fail.   I just can't find a reason why.   I tried setting a
tabledef variable to the object using the current access methods. When that
failed, I tried checking to see if the table existed.  I started off simple
and got more complicated as I tried to determine why something built-in
should fail.  Originally, I just set the variable to the tabledef object so
I could read its connection property.  That didn't work because access
insisted the item wasn't  found in tabledefs.  This is driving me around me
around the bend.

Charlotte