[AccessD] Access / Oracle Distinct queries - Distinct not working!

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:50:58 CDT 2015

Never a waste of time. I learned about the difference between Access's
Unique Records and Unique Values relative to DISTINCTROW and DISTINCT,
respectively, properties in the design window which I had forgotten about.
And that DISTINCTROW is not for single tables but for joined table queries
at least in the Access environment.
Brain improved.