[AccessD] Stored Procedure as Rowsource for Chart

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Oct 7 18:34:58 CDT 2015

Hi Listers,

I have a simpler report with a single chart.  I want to use a stored
procedure as the rowsource.  How do I do this?  I have tried putting the
procedure name in the rowsource field but this doesn't work (which doesn't
surprise me).

Here is the procedure call: EXEC dbo.sprptReferralTypeValueMonth
'2015-06-01'

I am guessing that I need to set a ADODB.Recordset when the report is loaded
but I am not sure what to do with the recordset once I have it.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand