[AccessD] Password Protected Back End

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 20:08:21 CDT 2015

Can you use ADO, set up a credentialed  connection object, run the queries
to populate the controls and work with them unbound?

Other than that I actually thought you just set up linked tables in the
front end in lieu of direct access to the backend. I have heard that stores
the password somewhere in the system tables, which might be undesirable for
you. But sounds like you have tried that and it isn't working for you.