[AccessD] JobBOSS Database – Access 2007 Reporting

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Oct 16 10:11:50 CDT 2015

All,

A friend of mine recently started work for a small (30 person) metal fabrication firm that uses a purchased package called JobBOSS.  He is not satisfied with the built-in JobBOSS reports and has asked me if there is perhaps a better way to pull data from the JobBOSS database and create custom reports.

I would like to use Access to create reports by pulling data from the JobBOSS database via ODBC.

Has anyone ever worked with this database?

Thanks,

Brad