[AccessD] Looking for easy form solution

FW Salato Center Salato at ky.gov
Sat Oct 24 12:03:04 CDT 2015

You know, if you don't work with Access frequently, you forgot a lot -- at least I have.

I added a Yes/No field to the Individual table and left the default value blank. I don't want to set it to Yes by default, it just seems dangerous since I won't be using it any other way. So, in the form, I set the control's Default Value to -1. Didn't work -- when the form opens, the Select Yes/No field is still not selected. I tried code when opening the form -- still not setting the field to Yes.

It's a Datasheet form. This should be simple. It's based on a query, but for no other reason than good form -- it isn't a multi-table query.

Susan H.

Forgot - o the form where the individuals are displayed you also need a
checkbox bound to the deselect flag.   :)