[AccessD] Looking for easy form solution

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 11:59:59 CDT 2015

I don't remember you posting anything indicating that you have an ID and
timestamp on each entry, but that makes it a lot easier to 'extract' a set of
changes in order to review and change them, and also to go through as an audit
trail -
Who did what to the database (and by implication the animals) in what order, and
when.
Also facilitates things like checking waiting periods before other actions can
be performed -

Re confirmation actions -
Well, I just spent an hour entering that, and now I have to check each and every
part of the entry -
Oh! yes of course I did it all correctly!

Followed the day after by Ah! - Only 12 doses gone from the cupboard and I seem
to remember making a 14 entry set!

JimB