[AccessD] OT: RE: Thank you Jim Dettman!!

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Sep 1 07:44:24 CDT 2015

 Yes, the login is still there, but the pay wall is not as high as it once
was.  Much of the content is free and directly visible.

 Like many sites you visit, they want you to at least register/sign-up.  I
visited SQL Central the other day for an article, and I couldn't read any of
it without logging in.

 SQL Central un-like EE however is totally free, but EE has also made it
pretty easy to earn free membership and EE doesn't have any ads.   All it
takes now is answering two questions a month, or writing one article (300
words minimum) and that's it.   They also added a rolling 12 month check on
points, so if you want to go crazy for a month and then take off the next
eleven you can, which you could not do in the past.

Jim.