[AccessD] Can't get to the DBA website - Treeview

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Apr 7 05:45:05 CDT 2016

Hi Arthur

All good. Delighted to be getting it at all.

I’m on a MAC these days (No, I don’t like it…thanks for asking) and it means I have to do everything via VM’s.

As a result my old library of samples and so on is….elsewhere, and your Treeview was the most logical I had ever worked with.

So many thanks in advance

Darren