[AccessD] Can't get to the DBA website - Treeview

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 7 12:00:07 CDT 2016

Hi Darren:

If you want to see the current state of the DBA website view the following:
http://whois.domaintools.com/databaseadvisors.com

If you want to get access to old data go to:
http://dba.creativesystemdesigns.com/

*Note: performance is hardly stellar but adequate for some viewing and data retrieval.

Things may change in the near future as there has been some other requests that I take over management, at least temporarily of the DBA web site. If you have questions or comments you (or anyone else for that matter) can re-direct them to me.

Jim