[AccessD] Access Web app question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:26:03 CDT 2016

SharePoint lets you host web pages -- much more than that, but within the 365 context, I think that's its main purpose. With some 365 subscriptions you get SharePoint Online, which I'm finding interesting and helpful. You don't really need to know much about it to take advantage of it. Also, despite Access Web app being limited, I can see it being very helpful.

I was just having troubling signing in. I've seen some comments about OneDrive For Business being a bit flaky -- I'm wondering if SharePoint Online might also have some issues -- but probably just me.

Susan H.

Susan,

I'm afraid I can be of zero help in this particular quest of yours. I've never used SharePoint, and have no idea what it can or cannot do.

Arthur
​