[AccessD] Access Web app question - Office UI Fabric

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 11:51:37 CDT 2016

Re: "What you get with the current Web App effort is basic CRUD"
Exactly. What about complex multi-field cross validation ?
Oh....that's only possible with some code....not doable with those stupid
macros.

I'm going to a demo tomorrow about the new Office UI Fabric....
which appears to be the new VBA for Office 365.
You can even create Office 365 add-ins with this new platform.
Now that is cool......