[AccessD] Flash and Flicker

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 21:21:25 CDT 2016

It doesn't do much for you now but your problem is definitely a video driver problem. I suspect you have already looking into upgrading your video driver to the latest version. The problem has been already noted in the bug lists of both Microsoft and even Ubuntu Linux so I would suspect a solution will be coming down the pipe in a couple of months. Doesn't help you now but...

Jim