[AccessD] Excel Automation Question

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:09:27 CDT 2016

Ah that's the function I was on about (or similar anyway), it is a problem
though, another way I have thought of, but no idea at present how it would
work as not got office on this machine, I am sure there is a way to run an
Access sub/function from Excel, so when the user closes the Excel sheet you
open through Access it could call an Access function to close that instance
of Excel, but of course the problem with that is an workbook you open
through Access would have to have to have the calling code in.  I am really
no use at the moment without access to Office.