[AccessD] Slightly OT - Re: Excel Automation Question

FW Salato Center Salato at ky.gov
Fri Aug 26 15:23:39 CDT 2016

Well oopps... I thought I was chatting with the OT gang. I apologize.

Susan H.

:)

It IS funny... ;)

It's real though. It's a genetic flaw, and like many genetic flaws isn't always triggered. Why mine was and when I don't know.

The skinny is... I'll get Vit B 12 shots for the rest of my life. It's an easy fix for me for a condition that can lead to all kinds of mayhem... but we know about it and I'm hopeful.

Susan H.

Since it's Friday already here, I'll keep going.

That made me chuckle.

Does that mean you are a bad MTHFR or that you aren't a real MTHFR?

--
Stuart