[AccessD] FW: Office 365

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 07:36:52 CDT 2016

I log on from any pc in the university and instant access to all files including save as links in word etc.

I OneNote a meeting and same including my phone, pc, tablet etc

Email for around 30000 users free, SharePoint for same free. Office 2013 for same free. Office 2016  free including install on 5 devices free.

Unlimited storage free.

Hard to beat.

Martin

Sent from my Windows Phone