[AccessD] Change defaults in Access 2013?

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Wed Aug 31 09:09:51 CDT 2016

Is there any way to change the defaults in Access 2013? I guess it's
because I'm old and cranky, and I've been using Access for a long time,
but I really hate "Tabbed Documents", "Layout View", and "Enable design
changes for tables in Datasheet view". Unfortunately, Microsoft put all of
these in "Current Database" instead of "General", so every time I create a
new database I have to remember to go and uncheck all of them. It's nice
that they're available for those who want them, but for others...Is there
any way to change the defaults? I'm guessing "no", but thought I'd ask.

Tanks (Abrams, of course).

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.
&&