[AccessD] Change defaults in Access 2013?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 31 16:33:54 CDT 2016

AFAIK, the only way is to create a blank database, set those options appropriately (and I
change a few others as well: Name Autocorrect, Compact on Close, Show Nav  Pane)  and
then save it somewhere as a template.   Then when you need a new database, copy that
template rather than creating  one.

--
Stuart