[AccessD] VBA7?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 10 10:03:34 CST 2016

 Hi John --

Thank you. It should work.
I have been doing quite a few of this MS Access VBA meta-data programming stuff starting MS Access 2.0 till MS Access 2007 (when .accdb were introduced).
I have just checked  - the sample code works for MS Access 2013, which I have running here with sample database .accdb format for MS Access 2007.
As a proof of concept I will post a zipped & uuencoded sample database + C# code to decode & unzip it in another thread here.

Thank you.

-- Shamil