[AccessD] Closing form problem

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Jan 6 12:33:49 CST 2016

I tried moving the event procedure to the lost focus event and then closing the form but still not success. The save record and dirty commends run fine. Code as below. I am still at a loss as to wny I cannot close the form in code but the close button works fine.

Private Sub Not_defined_LostFocus()
    Stop
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
    Me.Dirty = False