[AccessD] Entering an ISO date with input mask and full validation

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 14 16:09:08 CST 2016

A bit of confusion somewhere here.

Gustav said
" I received a reader comment on this, claiming that "the US uses yyyy-dd-mm format".

You then said:
"This format doesn't make sense, but is the reverse of what is typically used in the US (mm-dd-yyyy). "

So it seemd to me that you were referring to yyyy-dd-mm.
I just capitalised to emphasise the difference between yyyy-dd-mm and yyyy-mm-dd.

Never mind.

--
Stuart