[AccessD] Access and source control

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 22 09:12:36 CST 2016

Hi Arthur

Neither can I. And even if you could, it would be faster and safer to restore the complete file from a zipped copy. That's what I do - zip a backup whenever I have done - or plan to start - some major changes. The zip gets the current timestamp as part of the filename. Takes very little time.

/gustav