[AccessD] Password protect 2007 db

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jan 29 18:28:27 CST 2016

That's depreciated, to say nothing of it being a royal PITA :(

A locked down FE with a simple login form on startup is all that's needed in this situation.

For the BE, include a Autoexec macro which just closes the file when it is opened and make
all the tables Hidden in case someon holds down the shift key when opening it.