[AccessD] Access web app

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 13:00:03 CDT 2016

Susan,

Utter Access has a very active forum on web databases. That is where I'd go
for answers if you want info from folks who use Web databases. I tried for
an Access Web app for a  client a few years ago and got good info on this
forum. Was using Access 2010 and didn't like what we ended up with so
abandoned that approach and went back to networked client Access
application. I am probably biased as I build web sites and application using
asp.net and that is my web tool of choice.

Doug