[AccessD] Vertical line in detail section

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jun 18 09:55:14 CDT 2016

Dang.  Forgot about Line.  But I didn't know it would truncate the line to
the height of the detail section. Mil gracias for that!

Now the last thing (OK it's never last, but...) I need to draw a horizontal
line across the page below the last detail line on the page.  Originally I
had a line separating each detail line and that looked OK to me.  But not to
him.

I could make that line invisible and make it visible only when printing the
last detail line on the page.  But how to know when the line being printed
is the last one on the page?

Or is there some other method that you know of to get that line across the
bottom of the last detail line on the page.

MMTIA