[AccessD] vbTrue vbFalse

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 20 09:16:29 CDT 2016

Hi Stuart

I also had tristate checkboxes in mind, but I believe we have been fooled - see my note to Bill.

If the checkbox option Tristate is marked as False, it will switch between True and False when clicked. However, marked as True, it will switch between True and False and Undetermined where the value it holds when Undetermined is Null.
Also, Null is the only value that - when assigned to its Value - will set the checkbox as Undetermined. Any other value except 0 will set it to checked (True).

So vbTriState (with the equivalent numeric value of -2) is not intended for use with tristate checkboxes.

/gustav