[AccessD] Vertical line in detail section

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:14:24 CDT 2016

If you are trying to make a data grid on a report, this is how I've done it
in the past:

First, take all of your borders off of the cells in question.
Set the Textbox Control(s) CanGrow to Yes/true
Tag all of the cells in the row with something such as "grid",
 then place the following code in the report detail's OnFormat event:

Dim ctl As Control
Me.ScaleMode = 5
For Each ctl In Me.Controls
   If ctl.Tag = "grid" Then
      Me.Line ((ctl.Left / 1440), 0)-((ctl.Left / 1440), 10)
      Me.Line (((ctl.Left + ctl.Width) / 1440), 0)-(((ctl.Left + ctl.Width)
/ 1440), 10)
   End If
Next ctl

You will have to make a horizontal line above and below the row as well.
HTH David McAfee