[AccessD] Further to keyboard problem

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Mar 7 11:48:35 CST 2016

Oddly enough, the Win10 problems I've had to deal with were mostly a few months after the upgrade. Haven't had any after a clean install. AND make sure it doesn't disable your System Restore! It does this based on some algorithm in relation to size of storage space but it does not inform you of "its" decision to do so.