[AccessD] An app default was reset - was Further to keyboard problem

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 8 09:55:48 CST 2016

Hi James et al

I think you should have in mind that many - if not all - of these "actings" are aimed at the average and below Windows user, given that a system functioning at a lower but stable level is preferable to an unstable system.

When I meet a pc managed by a consumer user I'm often surprised at what level even decent hardware can be mocked up - close to useless. And the owner has no clue how to improve the situation other than buying a new computer and rerun the saga.

You and most from this list can manage around the bumps.

/gustav