[AccessD] Windows 10 Updates - Fun and Games

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:23:18 CST 2016

I am a Mac and Linux user , but I like Windows 10 a lot more than 7. It's
fast and easy to navigate....

You can disable Windows 10 updates on home and pro.

tl;dr set your network as a metered network and updates do not auto
download.

http://www.howtogeek.com/224471/how-to-prevent-windows-10-from-automatically-downloading-updates/