[AccessD] Access as web front end

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:24:33 CST 2016

"I used a MS Access developer to create a management tool that I want to
host on a PaaS. My frontend is Access and Backend is SQL Express. I want to
host this software as a SaaS type service. To do so, I need remote license.
My question is this: Is MS Access front end competitive with other web front
end software tools on a hosting environment in your opinion. Look forward to
your answer."

This is from a reader. I am so far removed from this type of development now
that I can't even respond - want to have a discussion?

Susan H.