[AccessD] Contract work

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:15:26 CST 2016

Well, Access is the front end only -- back end is in SQL Server Express.

Susan H.

if the web app is for reporting that's fine, but with the potential of
multiple threads, I feel that it's best to use a real rdbms but you can
still use angluarjs There is also a way to wrap your ASP.net with angular to
simplify the data entry...

get started here:

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/introduction-to-angularjs-8
682