[AccessD] [dba-OT] Output report to word

John Bodin jbodin at sbor.com
Sat Mar 12 14:23:18 CST 2016

Rocky, as an alternative, can you figure out all the fields you will need, create a table in a 2003 MDB with those fields in it and use that as your merge source for the Word Doc?  Then when person runs the report, you would dump the data into the table and just call Word and not worry about the book mark piece.  Not sure what your data looks like as far as what query(ies) you need so that might be harder, but I've used both ways depending on the requirement of the app.

John