[AccessD] [dba-OT] Output report to word

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Mar 12 18:52:34 CST 2016

Yes, that's how I build them, 'cos  I'm not a Word Object Model guru by any stretch of the
imagination :)

Just make sure that you fully qualify ALL references to avoid the dreaded "unqualified
reference problem".

Haven't mentioned that one for a while, so as a refresher, or for those who are not aware of it