[AccessD] Automatic backup

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Thu Mar 17 09:02:39 CDT 2016

There is ALWAYS a reason to split. Do not hesitate , do it now. It will take you five minutes and save you lots of potential trouble down the road.

For one thing it helps protect the data from corruption. It makes it much simpler to do development work on the front end. And one day there might be two people needing to access it simultaneously. Much better for users to have their own copy of the front end.

Lambert